Contact UsWE’RE HERE FOR YOU
How May We Assist You?
YouNique Medi Spa
Unit 12A Southport Building
Hosea Kutako Drive
+264 81 483 4831
YouNique Day Spa
Protea Hotel Furstenhof
5 Dr Frans Indongo Drive
+264 81 877 4538
09h00 to 17h00
09h00 to 14h00
09h00 to 14h00
(YouNique Day Spa only)
09h00 to 14h00
• Gift Vouchers can be obtained at either YouNiue Medi Spa or YouNique Day Spa Reception.
• Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 month after purchase.
• Prior arrangements must be made with regarding gift voucher validity extension, before the voucher expires.
• A 30% Late Redemption Fee will be charged according to the value of the Gift Voucher, if an expired Gift Vouchers is redeemed.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
• Advanced booking is strongly recommended, to secure your preferred date and time of treatment. Please call the Spa directly. To reserve your next spa treatment date, please schedule prior to leaving.
• Spa appointments rescheduled less than 6 hours prior to your appointment time will result in a 50% reschedule fee. A `no show` will be charged at the full fee of the of the treatment booked.
• 24 Hours advance notice is required for cancellations and reschedulling.
• Late arrival will result in a reduction of treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
• Late cancellation or “no-show” fee equal to 100% of the treatment value to be charged.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment, this will allow adequate time to change and avoid reduced treatment times. Please note that all spa treatments need to be completed on time and late arrival will result in a shortened treatment time so as not to inconvenience other scheduled clients.
• On arrival at YouNique you will complete a client consultation form together with your therapist. This is done prior to any treatment to assist the therapist to any medical condition or contra-indication you may have. This time can be used to discuss any questions or concerns you may have i.e. pressure, sensitive areas, treatment specific questions, etc. This ensures your safety and that you visit to our world class facility meets your expectations.
• Our spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect all our clients right to privacy and serenity. To preserve the tranquil environment of the spa we would kindly request that your mobile phones be switched off or put on silent mode.
• We strongly recommend that food and alcohol are not consumed prior to using the spa or having any treatment(s). Remember to keep yourself well hydrated. Water, coffee and herbal teas are available at the juice bar.
• Undress as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your therapist before the treatment begins). Your therapist will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on.
• We accept cash and all major credit cards. All prices are quoted in Namibian Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. A gratuity may be left at your discretion.
• A sterile and germ-free spa is our guarantee. We do not strain, re-use wax and spatulas. For your safety our implements are sterilized twice, first in a hospital grade disinfectant and then under an ultraviolet light to ensure 100% sterility. We maintain a smoke free environment.
• Only professionally recognised skincare brands, exclusive to the beauty industry are used at YouNique. Products purchased are non-refundable.